Quotes DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio is not and has never been some heavenly rewards (I mean "Oscar"), and the critics are always lowered it to the bottom of the career ladder, but at the age of 37 he came to what became one of the most sought-after actors in Hollywood. The fact that he has the talent is undeniable, but still some manage to associate only with the role of Leo dying boy with "Titanic". He, in turn, drew from this the most valuable kinouroka: received a portion of national fame, which subsequently affected him as a refreshing shower, and it's still the realization that this popularity - this is not what he wanted. We need to do their job better than others, or whatever pretty face or nature gave you, you forget at the click of your fingers.

Unlike many actors, my fate has not been determined since childhood. I grew up in the slums of Hollywood and thought to myself that I grow up crazy.

In fact, to rejoin the ranks of the most successful actors took him several years, because after "Titanic" was followed by several less successful movies. Currently, DiCaprio can be associated with many different patterns, but it is more famous for and love of beautiful models VS, of which at this moment are Erin Heatherton. End whether this endless cycle models in the life of Leo is known except that the Almighty ... cool actor, a good son, a reliable friend, a bit of a womanizer, but still a great person (based on numerous information close) Leonardo DiCaprio and his comments in this post.

Despite the fact that I was born in Hollywood, to 13 years, I seriously believe that to be an actor - it is something akin to the Masons, it is something that is incorporated in the blood and is passed only through the genes. For some reason I did not even occur to you that you can just hire an agent and go to audition.
I do not like school: there are forced to focus on what you do not want to know.
At school I have few paid attention. At least as long as nothing else to do I started to pretend to be a brainless idiot with a broken hand.

The first kiss was the most disgusting feeling in my life. This girl has managed to put in my mouth so much saliva that then, when it's all, thank God, was over, I went and spit, probably a couple of blocks.
I'm not gay.
I think I'm hardly a stubborn man, but the facts speak otherwise. In that year, when I was fifteen years old, I went to probably 160 different auditions and trial, but did not get a single role.

I always liked the attitude my mother to my success. I remember that when I suddenly became famous, she came every morning to my room and said, "Roll out of bed, doing exercises and stop being lazy, sleepy little worm!»
The joy of the glory goes pretty fast and you realize that the main reward is not that you suddenly began to learn on the street, each mole and that your films will remain after your death.
Wherever I go now, people everywhere are staring at me, rolling his eyes. Until now, I can not understand, so they show that know me or they just think I'm dressed like n * dor.

I do not think that we should hate the paparazzi. Of course, this is an invasion of privacy. But if I am away from something really sick of Hollywood stars, it's the fact that they can talk for hours about how to hate the paparazzi, but always happy when the photos in yellow journals they suddenly turn handsome lush mane.
I suspect that it is quite difficult - to be alone.

I like most ordinary women - those whom you see every day on the street: a student, a waitress like that. Very often I show at a party with some girl with whom I was not associate anything but simple friendship. I think this is a very simple idea, but I can not stand her either to bring someone if you go to the movies with a girl, it does not mean that you necessarily want her pull the tra *.
What I sometimes show at a party with male friends, it does not mean I'm gay or thinking about making them to become.
More than anything, I want to be an irresponsible fool, what are many of my friends. But when I think about the consequences of such behavior, I realize that I can hardly afford it.

The last thing I wanted - it's become a typical Hollywood fat bastard in the money. I grew up poor, and really was happy it was then.
I have long pondered, if I can play Romeo. But then I saw Keanu Reeves in "Much Ado About Nothing", and decided that if he has been able to play in Shakespeare film, I do not worry about anything.

I never will not dissuade anyone from drugs. If you repeatedly said to the man "no", you just push him closer and closer.
If they asked me, with whom I would like to speak of those who are already dead, I would have said, with Orson Welles in the moment when he made "Citizen Kane." But reporters never ask such questions.

It seems to me that the main problem in America is that it is trying to establish their own rules in the countries about which she knows absolutely nothing.
More than 90 percent of what I read about myself in various magazines, was terrible mutated versions of the clog-hyped Internet sluhov.

I am hard to impress. The most amazing thing I've ever seen, occurred in Africa. Two young lion choked dead wildebeest. And then from the bush seemed small cubs. And then the older lions parted to let the little things get to the best bits. And together, they stuck to the carcass, like ants, are found spit someone caramel.
I like to think that there is a documentary filmmaker, because its director - God.
Africa - is one of the last places I still manage to remain anonymous.

The most amazing thing about the problems of Africa, I think not after watching the news, and after songs Kani West.
After the movie "Blood Diamond" I became wary of diamonds. I do not remember when I bought them for the last time. Most of all, I bought them for my mother because she is the only person to whom I could buy a diamond. But then, unfortunately, I had not thought to know before you buy, what is the history of this stone.
I spent a lot of time in Africa, and saw the challenges faced by people there. Then, when I got home, I realized that I no longer want to hear about any issue that concerns people in my circle.

I try to take care of the outside world. I have solar panels on the roof. I have a hybrid car - "Toyota Prius", which emits 75 percent less carbon dioxide than a conventional car. The same cars I bought the mother, the father and his new wife. But I know that this is not enough. For example, I do not have a compost pit.
Glory - is a universal pass: wherever you want, and there you go.
It is important to remember that every time you buy something, you're a hundred percent support the policy of the company that made this thing.

In my, as a child I dreamed of becoming a biologist, but newspapers did not write.
If I believed all that rubbish that is written about me, I would probably already be in a hospital bed, and circled around to psychiatrists concerned. The most amazing thing is that they say about me - if I f * dor. But I'm not f * dor.
Once on the set, we sat down with dudes middle of the desert, and had to go to my scene, but the sun was going down too fast and we did not have time, and stood behind the SUVs, clogged equipment, and were waiting for us, and in the sky circling helicopters. I remember that at that moment I came up with some great thing, but I still can not remember what.

I like it when people say, "Well, let's take off».
Not long ago, cinema hundred years old. But if you think about it, over the hundred years in the movie was not made a hundredth part of what could be done.
I do not understand why so few people today make movies. For now, anyone can buy a digital camera and make a film set in the garage.

If you're doing a movie just for something to impress the world, without trying to distract his passing - it will be a waste of time.
I have no political aspirations, and I was scared to death of people who they are.
Not long ago, I was 37, and I realized that in the modern world - this is the age when you are on the one hand, you realize that you've really grown, and on the other - you still still want to fool around .

In general, I like the way the world works.
I do not have many fears: sharks, aliens and global warming.
I do not want to talk about how happy I was that I had a chance to work with Scorsese. No matter what I said on this occasion, it will look like a silly journalistic cliché.

Always strive for the truth.

Tags

See also

New and interesting